From:
Linda Pohl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 18:24:11 -0700
May I respectfully suggest that
When they run down to the end of the grocery store isle, turn around and
scream back at mom that "I want my ......." that it is not necessarily time
to wean but it is WAY past due to teach nursing manners!

Linda Pohl, IBCLC
Mother of three who nursed 3y 4m, 3y 6m, and 4y 4m and were certain by the
time that they could speak that if they ever screamed that at me OR lifted
my blouse they would NOT be nursed at that time.