From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 1997 20:55:33 -0800
Hi All!
 Jay Simpson here (with little Patrick on my lap!)  Boy do I miss you guys
and Gals!
Patrick is doing awesome!  Just weighhed in today at 13 lbs 6 oz...A full 4
lbs over birthweight and barely 7 wks old!  Also, he has grown 3.75 in
already!  Mama-Milk sure is great stuff, huh?  But then we all know that
already!
OK, for my question...
I need the web address for the page we can post conferences and such on.  I
am coordinating a clinic day for Chele Marmet and would like to post the
details.  Unfortunately, during the changeover process from one server to
another, I lost all my web page addresses.  Sigh...I thought 'puters were
s'posed to be user friendly...  :/

Anyone who can send me this info will be loved by me!  :)
Send to    [log in to unmask]

TIA!

Will be back soon...

Jay Simpson, CLE