From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 1995 11:19:25 -0400
Hi all,

I'm one of the sad AOL people who has experienced problems with Lactnet
digests, but since I switched back to "mail" there hasn't been any trouble.
 Now, one of the uppers of being on "mail" is that it makes it much easier to
copy JUST the posts I want to a disk, along with a specific title - usually
the one the writer wrote.  If you use flashsession to get the mail offline,
then it is still fairly inexpensive (took 10 minutes for all of today's
mail), and I'm able to save more discriminently than I was before when I was
saving the whole digest based on the date of the digest.  They are more of a
pain to read/delete, but there is a silver lining to this particular cloud.

Jan Barger who is not at all organized, and wouldn't be able to find anything
on her disks anyway when she was saving the digests.