From:
Chris Hafner-Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 08:56:52 -0700
Loni: Please accept my apologies for the apparently too brief post (not
common for me).  I made some assumptions that I shouldn't (I've written
details of these before, but that's no excuse).  Rescue Remedy is a
flower-essence combination (from Bach's--widely available in natural foods
stores) and Distress Remedy is a homeopathy combo from Nature's Sunshine
Products (available from distributors--I can give info privately for folks
who are interested).

Goat's Rue is an herb availabe in natural food's stores.  Fenugreek IS an
emmogogue, which means it causes uterine contractions and possible
spontaneous abortion.  Galactogogues increase milk.  Domperidone may be
obtained through the following:

The phone number is 011 526 654 1834. Ask for Oscar or Gabriel.  They speak
English, know about domperidone, and will mail it to you.

I hope this is clear and answered all your questions.  I'm posting this to
the list as well.

Warmly,
Chris Hafner-Eaton, PhD, MPH, CHES, IBCLC    [log in to unmask]
mom, wife, educator, lactation consultant, researcher, scientist, author,
organic gardener, photographer, lapidary creator, lousy cleaner.