From:
Phillip Sheard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 22:11:28 -0700
Dear All,

Thanks for your replies about dryer sheets. From the descriptions I am
hardly surprised that they cause yeast and a multitude of problems. Sounds
like there are enough chemicals in them to cause problems for anyone let
alone cause yeast.

Life- I am in the process of moving on professionally again. My dw (as you
all put it so nicely) or my life partner and mother of my children is going
back to work full time. I kind of feel that it is my turn to look after the
little ones (7 and 3.5). I am therefore going to stop full time work and
work part time. I will be going back to work in emergency, where strange as
it may seem, I came into contact with my first professional lactation
problems. I hope to continue the good work. I will be changing my e-mail
list habits as this one is toooooo busy to have as well as the lists I need
for that job.

Thankyou all for your support over the time I have been posting to the list.
There have been many of you who have supported some of the stuff that I have
posted about fatherhood. I guess that some of the things that come up on the
list, like many other lists are very USA centric, and that is particularly
true about some of the stuff to do with fathers.

As a parting word I guess I would remind you all that a supportive partner
is an important determinant of successful breastfeeding and to engage the
father as much as you can. This is something that is often forgotten and
something that I find myself doing when caught up in the details of
positioning and attachment.

Check you all later ;-}

Phillip Sheard
Community Nurse, Sydney Australia, Father of Alex 7 and Elena 3.