From:
Julie Cold Kissack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 12:04:27 -0400
I'm so sorry to hear that this mom's clinician (for the migraine) did not
give her any information about treatment.  Guess you don't have to
prescribe anything then, right?  Too bad.

The first line of treatment for migrines is nonsteroidal antiinflammatory
drugs (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen.  Has the woman who is suffering with the
migraines at least tried that?  I would be happy to discuss other options
with you if you wish to e-mail me privately.

Julie Cold Kissack

Julie Cold, Pharm.D., BCPP                      office # 770 986-3208
Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice        fax #    770 986-3384
Mercer University Southern School of Pharmacy   digital beeper 404 225-2404
Atlanta, GA. 30341