From:
Anne Grider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2006 11:36:14 -0400
Mother can purchase bra extenders in large fabric stores.  These add to band
size of bra without any sewing. They come with either 3 or 4 hooks/ eyes,
and in different colors.  She can also find pads to put in the smaller cup
so she doesn't look so lopsided when she finds FF bras, which I'm sure would
be her preference.  Medela has larger cup sizes in bras.

Do you think this mother would be better off pumping only one breast per
pumping for this baby? Double pumping seems much too stimulating with her
tendency to oversupply.  I would encourage her to take off as little as she
can get away with for comfort on the second breast, only if/when  she feels
the need .

Anne Grider, IBCLC