Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 10:08:20 EDT
<< >You have got to let this doc know that the research shows that the left
 >testicle produces only boys, while the right one produces girls.

 >>>I thought it was that the left testicle produces boys and an interest in
 sports, while the right testicle produces girls and an interest in beer.
Snort. >>

I think the girls are migrating to the left since overall they seem to be
getting into sports much more than in the years past.  I am not yet sure of
what is taking their place in the right along with the beer. Or maybe the
sports is migrating to the left with the girls and beer since we see so much
beer advertising along with sporting events.

Belinda Bohnert
Nursing Matters
Indianapolis IN