From:
Annelies Bon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 1997 20:40:35 +0000
Lately I heard about such a case: mother with 6mo baby wanted to take
baby with her, but the hospital refused since this is only convered by
insurance companies for babies under 3mo. However, on my webpage of the
Dutch bf organization there is a contribution from a woman from Belgium.
She had her 6mo baby with her in the hospital. The nurses took care of
the baby durig the surgery and during the days after the surgery. The
story can be found at  http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/vbn/bijzond.html.
It is written in Dutch.
--
Annelies Bon