From:
Susan Burger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jun 2009 19:04:33 -0400
Dear all:

Let me clarify that at the time I posted there was not enough info from the original post
about weight gain to really have any interpretation of the meaning of that gain.  So, I was
merely throwing out various plausible scenarios any one of which needed more than weight
gain as an indicator in order to determine if that was what was going on.  I probably could
have come up with about fifteen more plausible scenarios as could any one of us if we were
merely given a set of weights and no other information.  My point was that one can only
speculate without further information.  The information that was added in later posts was
the more crucial information for evaluating the most plausible explanation of that baby's
pattern of gain.

Best, Susan