From:
gonneke van veldhuizen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2010 00:03:10 -0700
Dear friends,

I don't understand why women start to worry about exposure to environmental chemicals when they breastfeed, when it does not stop them from getting pregnant and expose their very much more vulnarable unborn child to the chemicals they will probably have already built up in their systems. What the baby might get in with mom's milk is probably much less than through the placenta and it will have less effect now then when his organs where being built.

Does this make sense or am I missing anything?

Warmly,

Gonneke, IBCLC in PP, LC lecturer in southern Netherlands