Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 09:30:30 -0600
I agree about this.  Psychological experiments have shown also that a vicarious experience can be interpreted and stored in the same area of the memory has actual experience.  Why do you think live action video games and 3-d movies are so popular?  They stimulate similar reactions to actual experience.  We can go quite deeply into this discussion.