From:
Evi Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 01:06:22 GMT
Thank you Our Lady of the Allergies for speaking to us again - should just
save and bind your erudite posts (along with several others from the group)
- this bowing at your feet has me scraping my nose.

A thought to add to yours - I think all replies should have been directed to
Carrie privately unless the content would be of benefit to all of us. A few
of the replies were. If you couldn't get thru then post it on the NET and
wait for her to get to you. Let's use a little common sense. I cried over
her story and I wrote to her. I think our good wishes and energy are doing
some good because that last post was encouraging.

Repeating the lines from the orginal posts is not always a good idea. My
notice to all of you was reproduced here a week later and seeing it again
was a shock.  Just summarize the orginal or take a few words. Also as our
cybergoddess mother Kathleen Bruce (today, cybergoddes of the snow) has
mentioned PLEASE be careful and don't tack on previous LACTNETS.

EPO-  had been used at Hadassah Hospital to treat ADD in children - no,
couldn't find it written up. Also used for menopause and perimentopausal
problems and is great for one's skin.

Nipple thingy that was at ILCA conf. they sent some out afterwards for free.
A giant syringe. Seems these products are all based on the magic backward
syringe.

Can we start getting some weather reports?? It is freezing in NY City .
Central heating is truly a great invention.

EVI