Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 22:19:16 -0300
> > Is there a LLL Multiples Group in Dallas >>
>
> Not specifically multiples, but if you go to the LLL website and look up
> the Plano group, you'll find the group.  One of the mom's has twins who
> are probably.....9yo, iirc.

Just a note from me under my mother of multiples hat...
We did not have an LLL Multiples Group in either of the communities I
was living while nursing my two sets of multiples, but I got
consistently good, supportive and helpful suggestions by attending the
Meetings of regular Groups.
I know that there is value in the 'been there done that' category, but
much of the help and support all mothers need are just as useful to
mothers breastfeeding multiples. In fact, there is something to be said
for being among other mothers and feeling normal.
LLL Groups generally offer more support to mothers breastfeeding
multiples than do twins' clubs -- and I say this as an active volunteer
with breastfeeding *and* multiples organizations.
Jo-Anne Elder-Gomes, mother of 2X2 + 3, including Naomi who is 3 today.