From:
Evi Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2007 19:12:42 -0700
Hi,

  Someone posted asking about the Hazelbaker finger feeder, the info below is from the great Hazelbaker herself. I know we are not supposed to put up adverts, I hope this is okay.

  Finger feeder info is: The feeder is just the same with the Medela logo removed. The plastic color of crimp and lid will be different. We will ship all over the world. I have the remaining Medela stock available now and will have the new batch within a month.

  Medela simply decided it no longer wanted to distribute the FingerFeeder. We are working together to facilitate a smooth transition. Anyone calling Medela or inquiring with their sales rep will be referred to the above contact number and address to place orders. Anyone who has questions can reach me directly at (614) 451-1154 or at my e-mail, [log in to unmask]

  Evi,
   sending info your way from Hanoi, Vietnam
   Shana Tova- Happy New Year
  (I am explaining to my Viet friends that this holiday is the Jewish Tet. Tet being the big Viet new year's festival.)