Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 15:15:56 +0100
Nikki - I'd also wonder how accurate the weighing was.

I have had (I'm sure we all have had....) instances where one or more
weighings were just not trustworthy, for all sorts of reasons.

Like Joy says, for the weight to be *lost* and for there to be no
other signs is odd. However, I have come across babies who had a
urine infection, and this affected their weight, but their
behaviour/contentment seemed ok.

Heather Welford Neil
NCT bfc Newcastle upon Tyne UK