From:
Kathy Warmbier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 14:21:42 -0700
I am an RN, Have been for more than 30 years. I started my breastfeeding
career with my youngest, now 23.  We were active in LLL and I am still a
Leader Reserve.
I took my LC education  at the Lactation Institute and took the first
offered IBCLC exam.  I served on the first BOD of ILCA established that
very same year. After my BOD term I was on the conference committee for 7
years.
I am currently  working as a Case Manager/Lactation for Kaiser Hosp in
Bellflower, a small city near Los Angeles in So. Calif.  I direct a large
Lactation program  at a Medical center with over 500 deliveries a month and
a breastfeeding rate of approx. 75 + %.
I have 3 children and 6 grandchildren and keep very busy with hobbies and
computer classes.
I am looking foreward to being active in the group.
Kathy Warmbier