From:
"Mr. Zenite" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 1996 18:42:35 -0400

> This may be a silly question, but isn't the PAEDIATRICIAN the one who should
> say whether the BABY should receive mother's milk?  Does "pumping and
> dumping" fall under the obstetrician's area of responsibility?   Good luck!
>
> Pamela in Zimbabwe
>Dear Pamela,

Of course the Pediatrician is responsible for decisions about the milk
re the baby.  What does that have to do with the ob ovvering his/her two
cents even if they are wrong?  Isn't it amazing how many people know
just what we should do even if it isn't their area?  Thanks for the good
info and it's not a silly question at all?

Sue Samuels