Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:11:16 EDT
Pam says:

<<By the way, Tom Hale did not invent=20=

Cheap All  Purpose Nipple Ointment - one of my moms did several years ago=20=

when  she couldn't get ahold of her OB for the scrip.  She rummaged thru  h=
er=20
medicine chest at home, combined the ingredients, used it, and  called me =
back=20
2 days later, completely  cured!>>
Great minds think alike!  I actually started using it  about 8 or 9  years
ago and talked to Tom about it at an ILCA conference in  the late 90's.  I was
rather surprised when he co-opted it into "Tom's  Cheap Nipple Ointment" at the
2005 ILCA conference!!

Oh well -- who cares if it is "Jan's", "Tom's", or "Pam's  Mom's" as long as
there is an inexpensive alternative and it works!

Jan  Barger, RN, MA, IBCLC
_Lactation Education  Consultants_
(http://www.lactationeducationconsultants.com/)
_My blog_ (http://www.motherofbridebyjan.blogspot.com/)