From:
"Linda J. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2006 08:47:07 -0400
My reply to the reporter who wrote about feeding the mother. I attached a
copy of the Global Strategy
http://www.who.int/child-adolescent-health/NUTRITION/global_strategy.htm
when I wrote to her.

Linda J. Smith, BSE, FACCE, IBCLC

Bright Future Lactation Resource Centre Ltd

6540 Cedarview Ct, Dayton OH 45459

937-438-9458 / fax 937-438-3229

www.BFLRC.com