From:
Phyllis Adamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 07:06:53 -0700
Study the current issue of the Breastfeeding Atlas.
Also consider using either / both of the currently available practice exam
books. One is by Linda Smith. Another is from Lactation Education Assts.
Contact Jan Barger for ordering.
I have NO financial interest in these publications but I used them to sit
for my retest in 2003.
They get you into "exam-think" mode with is MUCH different from case
discussions among colleagues. And they can help you find where your
strengths / weaknesses are so you can read more in those areas.

Break a leg!!  :-D

Phyllis Adamson, IBCLC, RLC
Glendale, AZ