Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 1997 12:51:35 -0500
Just wanted to let you all know that I have posted the Feungreek article
on my web site. Go to this url          http://www.erols.com/cindyrn
and follow the link. I am still happy to e mail anyone a copy of it that
requests it. :-)

Also , I wanted to ask that if one knows of the MD that wrote the
article , I would love to be able to contact her. Please send me info if
you have it. The following is all the info I have.
Rima Jensen, M.D. is a family practice physician in private
practice in Chatsworth and Simi Valley. Her practice included pediatrics

and obstetrics.

Thanks so much !

Cindy

--