From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:43:45 -0800
Hi All,
Well, it is clear to me that I need to take a break from the (World!) rigors
of..well, the rigors.  :)

As many of you can tell, I am having a hard time staying "nice" about what I
feel to be some pretty inappropriate comments, statements etc from those who
don't have a clue about BF, kids, etc.  Those of you who know me well, know
that I have a very low intolerance for these things and so, to save myself,
and you, any further irritation I am taking a break from the political side
of BF.  Those of you who don't know me well, know me better now!  :D

I am also taking a break simply because I need to focus some energy on my
family, my house (A LOT of energy there!) and my friends.  I need to
seriously Lighten Up!

I will, however, still be doing the Lactnet Book raffle, so those of you who
need info, please feel free to e-mail me for that info.  I will be checking
my mail once a day (versus the 8+ times...) and will get back to you asap.

I will miss you all, and will be back in a while...could never leave
permanently!

Warmly,
Jay
Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento, California, West Coast, USA
Mailto: [log in to unmask] for Lactnet Book Raffle Information!