Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 18:26:07 EDT
Just to show you how far formula salesmen will go:
I went into our NICU pumping room today to speak to a Mom.  Hadn't been in
there for weeks.  Somehow all my AAP and LLLI patient information materials
were gone..... and replaced with Ross pumping and storing your milk
flyers!!!!  Now who do you suppose did that?  I was ready to spout fire!
Nancy

Nancy E. Wight MD, FAAP, IBCLC
Neonatologist, Children's Hospital, and Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Medical Director, Lactation Services, Sharp HealthCare
San Diego, CA, USA
Office: 858-541-4180
Fax: 858-541-4135
Pager: 858-493-0198