From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 15:23:28 -0700
Hi All,
I just had to share with you a phone call I recieved this AM.  A client of
mine called to ask me if it was normal for a BF mom to have a period.  (she
is a real sweetheart, a great mom, but a bit slow on some things)  I told
her yes, of course it was normal.. I asked her how old was baby now.  "14
mo."  Is baby still BF?  "Oh, yes!"  How many times a day?  "3-4 times, you
know, breakfast, lunch and bedtime, and sometimes in between if he wants."
(She is still BF on demand)  How about at night time?  (THis is where it
gets great!)  She says:  "You know, I'm not sure.  He sleeps with me, of
course, so I don't know if he nurses at night or not. If he does, I sleep
right thru it."  Is this great, or what???  "I am not sure"  What a fabulous
answer!  Everytime I think of this it makes me smile.  :)
If only all moms and babies had that problem.  Not knowing how many times
the baby nurses at night....great!
Jay
with arm fuzzies in her heart right now from this mom and baby...