From:
Morgan Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:01:27 +0100
My point on that one, posted in here at the time, was how ironic this
was, given how fragile the virus is, and how simply heating the milk
through will kill it.  No need to freeze dry formula when you just heat
the milk itself.

But I'd kinda waited for you to be back online, before saying more!
After all, it's your baby this one.  ;-)

Please, do now say more!  I think everyone should know more!  :-)
*flutters her eyelashes*

Morgan