From:
Carmela Baeza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2018 17:01:40 +0100
Hi Naomi!

My questions I guess would be along the line of: Would Mary have been alone
or attended by other women, even if she were in a town where she didn´t
know anyone? Would Joseph have been at the birth or was this unthinkable at
the time? Even if they were alone?
Did babies breastfeed right after birth, or was there some ritual
preventing them from early breastfeeding? Were they ritualy or culturaly
swaddled?

--
Dra. Carmela Baeza
Médico de Familia, IBCLC

Autora de "Amar con los Brazos Abiertos"
http://www.ediciones-encuentro.es/libro/amar-con-los-brazos-abiertos.html