From:
Donna Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:00:14 -0800
I picked up one of these cards. I like to torture myself too with the
occaisional walk down the baby formula aisle. On my card it says (and
I'm sure the first 4 points would be more applicable to bf):
"For generations, mothers have thickened baby's formula with rice
cereal. Now, Enfalac AR brings you all the benefits of thickening
without the drawbacks of 'do-it-yourself' thickening.
*eliminates worry about adding too much or too little rice cereal
*prevents the possibility of baby getting too many calories
*cleaner, easier and faster for moms to make
*easy for baby to drink and won't clog nipples
*specially designed to thicken when it comes in contact with an acidic
environment similar to that which occurs in babies' stomachs

Gag.

Donna Hansen
Burnaby, British Columbia
Canada