Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 17:59:05 -0500
 My heart goes out to this family. On a positive note, I had a client years ago who was having difficulty nursing her baby and while we were working on that, her older daughter was diagnosed with leukemia. She did indeed feed her milk to her daughter during treatment. The outcome for that little one is that she is a very healthy child today. Mom allowed the chemotherapy, but she also used homeopathy, herbs, supplements and bodywork for her daughter. Feeding human milk seems like the most logical thing in the world to those of us who have fed our own babies, doesn't it--like the most reliable resource we could possibly hope to ever have?

Jennifer Tow, IBCLC, CT, USA
Intuitive Parenting Network LLC