Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:55:41 -0700
http://www.hooterhiders.com/use.html

The only good thing I can say about this site is that they have a
disclaimer about suffocation and/or strangulation from the product.  :/

"Disclaimer: As this product is designed for use in close proximity to
your baby's face, please exercise caution. Please monitor your baby during
use to ensure that the Hooter Hider does not interfere with baby's
breathing. Never leave a baby unattended with the nursing cover as the
neck straps could pose a strangulation hazard."

The name of the product is highly offensive, even if I did think any
mother needed a $35 contraption like this to hide breastfeeding from the
rest of the world.  :/  Which, of course, I do not.

I just showed this to my daughter, who is currently breastfeeding her 2nd
baby, and she said, "Why don't they just wear a big blinking sign that
says, 'HEY, LOOK AT ME!  IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE ALREADY, I'M
*BREASTFEEEEEEEDING* OVER HERE!' They should save their $35 and come over
to my house... I'd show them how to breastfeed discreetly for only 20
bucks!"  LOL.

Cee

                             .
                        .    |    .