From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 22:08:37 -0500
Dear all, if you are interested in winning one of the two lovely signed
handmade LACTNET quilts that we have for raffle ( proceeds going to worthy
breastfeeding charities yet to be determined)...please see the website below
for photos of the quilts, and ask Jay for further info, as she is selling
the tickets. Rosemarie Allain, one of our own subscribers, made these two
quilts with her own hands, and they are quite lovely, if I do say so.

Warmly, Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,TLC, Indep. Consultant
mailto:[log in to unmask]
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html
 Emily's Mothering Project- http://together.net/~kbruce/proj.html
For LACTNET quilt raffle: http://together.net/~kbruce/kbblact.html