Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 12:14:05 -0400
Why is that people do this? Can't they just acknowledge that there was
an error without being rude?

 I had an incident about a year ago where one of my fellow peer
counselors was identified as an IBCLC on a Breastfeeding  Q & A board.
Rather than correct the matter promptly, I got the run around and
ignorant replies from both the counselor and web site owner.  The
situation has since been resolved, but it left me with a not so
pleasant impression of those types of boards. You never know who you
are 'talking' to or asking advice from.

Jenn