From:
Arly Helm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 1995 00:41:19 -0700
>Arly:  Interesting story, and just one more reason for rooming in.  I've
>never known of such a case.  Was the mother upset about the mix-up, the
>fact that she didn't realize it wasn't her own baby, the fact that she
>had actually breastfed another baby, or the request for an HIV test?
Alicia.  [log in to unmask]

Maybe all of the above.  By the time I saw her, she had quit crying and was
happy, so I didn't even bring it up, just got right into helping her
breastfeed her baby.  If I had been there when she was so upset, I would
have tried to find out exactly what was bothering her and tried to help her
deal with that specifically.

Arly

[log in to unmask] (Arly Helm, LC)