From:
Nancy Paronich Rnc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 19:32:18 EST
I am currently working with a "Traveler" RN who will be leaving our hospital
to take a position in or very near Oxnard California.  She has gone out of
her way to learn all she can from the two LC"S who visit mothers on our LDRP
unit.
It would save so much time if she had at her disposal the names and telephone
numbers of IBCLC's from her new area, ahead of time.  If you would be so kind
to e-mail me privately I will be sure to pass them on to her.
Thank you,
Nancy Paronich RNC, IBCLC
Coordinator of the Lactation Center
Jordan Hospital