From:
Patti Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 07:53:47 -0500
Interesting that in most of the responses I got it was assumed that the
mother was at home. The mom in this case works full time while the dad keeps
the baby. It is very complicated.
I did call Liz Baldwin! She was wonderful! She answered the phone @
home...(is home schooling her kids.)  Liz called the mom's lawyer. She has
encouraged me to have the mom call her! Liz is very nice and easy to talk
to! Thanks to all who sent me to her!
BTW, the mom's lawyer said they were going to pay me $10.00 plus mileage.
This was  just one of my objections to getting involved in this situation!
Liz got all over the lawyer about that! I may not have to go now...we'll
see. Liz objected to using breastfeeding as a strategy in this situation.
Thank you for the responses!

Patti Carroll, RN, IBCLC