From:
MRS JOY G KUBIT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 23:07:56 EST
I am looking for information for a woman with Hypogammaglobulinemia.
One of our NICU nurses has a friend who is considering getting
pregnant and is trying to gather as much info as she can.  She wants
to know if this would have any impact on the content of her milk?
She has been geeting regular injections of gammaglobulin since she
was 7 years old.  Will she need an increase in gammaglobulins during
lactation?  Will she have the ability to make a normal level of
immunoglobulins in her milk?  I don't know much about the situation
but told the nurse I would pose the question on LACTNET,  Thanks, Joy