Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 15:20:33 EST
In a message dated 2/29/0 10:24:18 PM, Kathy D wrote about:

<< Friends, community, connections, ...........>>

another example of lactnet networking:

a few months back i noticed a fellow lactnetter lived down the expressway,
not too far from me. i wrote to her to tell her about some work opportunities
at my place of employment and to encourage her to come on up and work with
us. we chatted online for a while and then met in person for the first time
at a staff meeting, and she is now teaching baby care and bf classes. she is
a mother of breastfeeding multiples! so her professional as well as personal
experience will be very valuable in many class and support situations with
expectant and new parents.

and, i have so very much enjoyed working with her and getting to know her.

thanks lactnet!

Debbie

Deborah Tobin
RN BSN IBCLC LCCE
Springfield, Virginia USA
In the suburbs outside the Washington DC beltway