From:
Kimberly Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:09:05 -0400
We have a pharmacy here in Portland OR that supplies Domperidone. The key is
that they are a "compounding" pharmacy, meaning that they make up
prescriptions from "recipes" (for lack of a more scientific word). All
pharmacies used to be compounding pharmacies before the days of huge
pharmaceutical companies that just ship the ready made medications. They
also make up oxytocin nasal spray for us on those rare times we use it. I
feel fortunate to have such a resource here, but feel sure that many other
cities must also have it's own compounding pharmacies. Anyways, wouldn't
hurt to hunt around. . .Good luck.
Kimberly Jackson, RN, IBCLC