From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 21:02:04 -0800
Hi All,
Jay Simpson here and GLAD to be back!

Jumping into this topic without knowing how it started but thought I might
add my personal experience.  I was born with curls, but they all went away
by the time I was 3.  I have had straight hair for years.  After my son
Chris was born 12 yrs ago, I developed a very light wave (so light it was
almost non-existant).  After my 2nd child (3 yrs ago) the wave got stronger
and more noticeable.  Now with PJ (1 year on the 27th...my how time flies,
eh?) my hair is getting quite a bit more wavy!  I am really happy about it,
as I have always wanted wavy hair.  PJ also has the greatest curls!
Anyway, so I guess I can be that one person who has gone the other way
(straight to curls).  Now if I can just get it to go back to it's original
color!  (went from a really nice reddish brown to a dingy brown.  Yuck.  But
I found a great hair color that puts it back!  hee hee! )
Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento, CA
"No Miracles performed here, just a lot of love and hard work."
ICQ#4681696