Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 14:09:52 -0500
Jessica (I think) was asking about nursing an adopted child.  Someone else
suggested she visit LLL's web site.  I know that San Antonio, Texas, now has
information/web pages up on their local groups.  If you can seek out a
leader from San Antonio by the name of Judy O'Connor, I think she'd be a
great source of information.  She was a leader 4 years ago anyway, am not
sure if she's still a leader, but she's gone on to become and IBCLC since
then anyway, and she nursed her own adopted daughter many years ago. A very
wise woman. (of course, I'm biased as she assisted me with my relactation
attempts when my son was 4 months old and I'd "lost my milk" due to nipple
confusion).

Just FWIW

Sheri