From:
Mary Kay Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:10:40 -0600
The reference to powered human milk has evolved from my "tongue in
cheek" remark about powered blood. I was just trying to be sarcastic
about the attempt to duplicate two body fluids that cannot be
duplicated.  Isn't it funny how these things get slightly twisted?
Mary Kay Smith, IBCLC
Romeoville IL near Chicago