From:
JoAnn Barham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 1995 09:56:03 -0400
Greetings, everyone.

Can anyone tell me what the ingredients are in SNC: Special Nipple Cream? I
got a call from a new mother (4 weeks PP) who was given this SNC from a nurse
at the hospital. She was told to use it for nipple soreness, but to wash it
off before feedings. She's very sore, as you can imagine. She's also been
using vitamin E oil.

What I'm wondering is, why would a hospital distribute this cream instead of
a lanolin cream (such as L------- and P------) that doesn't need to be washed
off? Seems like a lot of problems could be avoided. Who makes this SNC, and
of what use is it?

Thanks!
JoAnn Barham, OKC LLL Leader