From:
Margery Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 22:25:02 -0400
This morning, as I sleepily listened to the Boston area Channel 7
television news, they had their usual feature on health related issues.
They tailored today's content to the holiday (Mother's Day here in the
US). One segment was on preparing for postpartum.  They mentioned
limiting visitors, asking friends for prepared meals instead of baby
presents, and suggested gathering important phone numbers now to
have them handy: your obstetrician, your pediatrician, the lactation
consultant. Wow. That woke me up!

I've written so many complaint letters, I wonder if I can remember how to
compose a letter of compliment? :-D

Margery Wilson, IBCLC
Cambridge, MA
USA