From:
Kathryne Bredbeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 00:04:41 -0500
Perhaps this has already been suggested or thought of, but in both
these situations I could see definite benefit from cranial osteopathy.

In the first case (ridges), depending on the severity it seems obvious
that a competent practitioner may be able to work out these ridges
without surgery.

In the second (twins), I wonder also what happened during the birth to
these babies?  Or if they are spending a lot of times on their backs or
in seats instead of upright, in-arms?  In addition to osteopathy, I
wonder if double-slinging and support of other mothers breastfeeding
twins would be helpful.

Here are two websites.  The first one has a physician search.  The
second can be called to receive a list of doctors in your area who may
have taken training with them.

http://www.academyofosteopathy.org
http://www.osteopathiccenter.org

Katie Bredbeck