From:
"Gary E. Prevatt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 02:36:51 EDT
Sorry I've been so long to respond to the information given and questions.  I've
not been in touch with this mom since Thursday, my phone has been down and today
I wasn't able to get her. I agree, that the babys weight gain is good, the baby
nurses good, and that he will probally do ok when th ABM is reduced and moms
supply is up.  I'll mention to her about hand expression.  I also think the MD
was quick to recommend ABM.  I'll be back with more info soon I hope.

         I took Clomid in 1980 while nursing a 3 year old daughter (now 17).
Said daughter was also conceived via Clomid (She is well and healthy). My
daughter nursed for about 10 minutes  just before I took a single dosage of the
Clomid for 5 days.  After the 5 day treatment she resumed her "on request"
nursing .  I became pregnant and nursed through pregnancy and about 7 months
post-partum.  (Baby # 2 died at 3 1/2 months from Cerbal Palsy and Pnuemonia)
Question??  Do any studies exist for long term complications/problems from  #1.
Being conceived via Clomid? and  #2. From Clomid via Breastmilk?
My OB/GYN did not know I chose to continue to BF.  I was desperate to have
another baby and couldn't get pregnant.  I now have 4 living children, a girl
(17) and a son (11) conceived via Clomid and two sons (8&5) conceived naturally.

Just Wondering
Susan, LLLL