From:
Belinda Bohnert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 1996 12:25:01 -0600
I had a phone call yeaterday from a Mother of 6 (breastfed all til they
self weaned :-) She will be adopting a baby in 7 months, private adoption.
Wants to know if there are any drugs she can take to re lactate.  Her last
child weaned "not too long ago" he is 6.
I told her about focusing on the relationship etc. not on milk production.
She is going to get a pump and see if she can still get any out.  I
cautioned her about pumping for 7 months and it possibly not happening, she
said she would love it if the Mom decided to keep baby.  She seems to have
a very good attitude about all possibilities.
Any info would be appreciated.

Belinda Bohnert <[log in to unmask]> LLLLeader, mom to Joshua (6/84),
Chapin (6/88), Gretchen (9/91), Annaliese (11/93) Due (11/96). Married to
Craig for 14 yrs.  In Indianapolis, Indiana