From:
"Kirkwood, Angela" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2009 08:59:58 -0400
Sorry lactnetters... as much as I would love to have fun with collegues,
I would not venture to bring in items like the cupcake.  I contemplated
in the past making breast chocolate and decided that it was not a good
idea.  In a lactation only collegue setting... absolutely!  I LOVED the
chocolate mold breasts that were offered at a local conference I
attended.  Loved it, took one home to each of my husband, teenage
daughter and teenage son.  In a work setting, no way.  For the litigious
reason as what could possibly result for this fun loving breastfeeding
supporter.  Could you imagine what would happen if a non-lactation
employee such as the man that complained, brought in cupcakes or
chocolate breasts(or a penis for national prostate cancer week)?  Sexual
harrassment.  I just think in our society, we need to be cognizant of
human resource and legal ramifications.   Angie Kirkwood RN BSN IBCLC
RLC

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. This e-mail and attachments (if any) are the sole property of Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise prohibited by law from disclosure or re-disclosure. This information is intended solely for the individual(s) or entity(ies) to whom this e-mail or attachments are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are prohibited from using, copying, saving or disclosing this information to anyone else. Please destroy the message and any attachments immediately and notify the sender by return e-mail. Thank you.