From:
Michelle Adelewitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:01:20 -0500
I've never seen it used in the NY hospitals I've worked at for
breastfeeding, BUT one of the OBs in NYC did use it on cesarean
incisions (after he'd sutured the skin, before the telfa and pressure
dressing).  Boy, that smell will wake you up after a long night shift!
 I can't imagine successfully breastfeeding when babies have such a
great sense of smell.

Cheers,
Michelle