From:
Shiela Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 12:46:09 -0400
I work as a LC in Southeast. We have a 36 bed level III NICU. For
benchmarking reasons I have a few questions I would like input on for
comparing data. Thanks for any help you can give me. Please private
e-mail me.
What % of your babies in your NICU breastfeed:including part-time?
What % are breastfeeding post discharge?
What follow-up do you do after discharge? And who makes follow-up calls?
Do your babies receive bottle prior to going to the breast? How do you
give supplements?
Who does routine education ex: transporting milk and storage?

Thanks so much for your time.
Sheila