From:
Christine Pillado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 00:58:50 EST
How much money?? Could he pay to have the air time for the Breastfeeding Ad
Campaign?  Better yet, could he have the original ads (or something like
them) aired?  Since it is privately funded it doesn't have to meet with
everyone's opinion of what is evidence and what isn't.

Enjoy your breakfast!
Christie Pillado
El Paso, TX